Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 27 Apr 2016, at 15:36, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> On 04/27/2016 07:10 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>>> How about, reasons why?
>>>
>>> I have provided reasons why I think we should do this, all that is
>>> provided above is disagreement without reason. That isn't useful.
>>
>> Reasons:
>
> Thank you Adrian.
>
> I don't agree with your reasons. I think they are limited in vision and scope of what is possible if we build strong
andactive relationships with related communities.

> But... I am not the only voice in the community. If that is the communities will, so be it.

No, you're correct.  We should definitely use (and borderline abuse :>) every
opportunity to highlight + encourage related Community projects.  We're *on
their side* after all, and want them to be successful.

It's not hurting us in the slightest to do that.  If someone feels that's
picking favourites... tough. ;)

Point out the alternatives, and we can mention them in the subsequent
announcements. :D

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft