Re: jsonb crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: jsonb crash
Дата
Re: jsonb crash  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> writes:
> I found a crash (segmentation fault) on jsonb.
> This is the best I could do to reduce the query:

> """
> select
>   75 as c1
> from
>   public.pagg_tab_ml as ref_0,
>   lateral (select
>         ref_0.a as c5
>       from generate_series(1, 300) as sample_0
>       fetch first 78 rows only
>       ) as subq_0
> where case when (subq_0.c5 < 2)
>            then cast(null as jsonb)
>        else cast(null as jsonb)
>       end ? ref_0.c
> """

I think this must be a memoize bug.  AFAICS, nowhere in this query
can we be processing a non-null JSONB value, so what are we doing
in jsonb_hash?  Something down-stack must have lost the information
that the Datum is actually null.

Сообщение: Re: [BUG] failed assertion in EnsurePortalSnapshotExists()
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] failed assertion in EnsurePortalSnapshotExists()