Re: Link to bug webpage

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Link to bug webpage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We could try going the other way, attaching URL's to the TODO items so
> people can get more information about an existing bug.

That might be worth doing, but I think it's mostly orthogonal to the
question of a bug database.  The set of problems that are (still) on the
TODO list is just a small fraction of the set of bugs that someone might
look in a bug database for --- anything that's already fixed in current
sources is probably not going to be on TODO, if it ever got there at
all (which easily-fixed problems do not).