Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?utf-8?q?PG_Bug_reporting_form?= <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> We have a script that copies data from one database to another using pg_dump
> (plain text format) and the pipes the output to psql
> The script consistently fails with:

> pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR:  cache lookup failed for
> relation 16693
> pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query was: SELECT tableoid, oid, conname,
> pg_catalog.pg_get_constraintdef(oid) AS consrc, conislocal, convalidated
> FROM pg_catalog.pg_constraint WHERE conr                           elid =
> '16693'::pg_catalog.oid    AND contype = 'c' ORDER BY conname

Hmph.  Is it always the same OID in the message and the reported query?
If so, what table does that correspond to (try select '16693'::regclass)
and is there anything odd about that table's declaration or usage?

It's hard to explain this as a race condition because pg_dump should
have a lock on the table by the time it issues this query.  So I'm
not sure what's going on.