Re: dblink patches for comment

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dblink patches for comment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Probably better if I break this up in logical chunks too. This patch
> only addresses the refactoring you requested here:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/28719.1230996378@sss.pgh.pa.us

This looks sane to me in a quick once-over, though I've not tested it.

A small suggestion for future patches: don't bother to reindent code
chunks that aren't changing --- it just complicates the diff with a
lot of uninteresting whitespace changes.  You can either do that after
review, or leave it to be done by pgindent.  (Speaking of which, we
need to schedule that soon...)

Сообщение: Re: pg_standby -l might destory the archived file
Сообщение: Re: pg_standby -l might destory the archived file