Re: ERROR: unrecognized node type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: unrecognized node type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu@gmail.com> writes:
> I thought that the server version can be guess from the screenshot . I
> already update the latest minor pg version and it didn't work :)

Some of us aren't in the habit of loading images from external email,
especially not if they're broken attachments as this one was.  (For
reference, it's not showing up in the PG archives.)

You're generally a lot better off *not* using screenshots to make
your point.

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: unrecognized node type
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: unrecognized node type