Re: ERROR: unrecognized node type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: unrecognized node type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Amine Tengilimoglu <aminetengilimoglu@gmail.com> writes:
>   I am getting  the "ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 223" when I execute \d
> combinations in psql and even when getting backup with pg_dump... probably
> the same error will occur with other commands.  What is causing this issue,
> any idea? How to fix it?

You're not going to get any useful responses to that without more
details (at minimum, the server version).  However, a reasonable
bet is that some stored view or expression contains a parse node
that some part of the server code is failing to cope with.  We've
had such bugs in the past, but I don't know of any that are live
right now ... so maybe your answer is just "update to current
minor release".

If that doesn't help, it'd be good to try to isolate which database
object contains the problem, and then reconstruct what its definition
was, so we can try to understand where the oversight is.