Re: 9.5 Import foreign schema error with user defined type in schema other than public.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.5 Import foreign schema error with user defined type in schema other than public.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
reiner peterke <zedaardv@drizzle.com> writes:
> I was testing the import foreign schema feature in 9.5.  i have a schema with a defined type timerange.  When i tried
toimport the the foreign schema i got the following error.

I don't see any reason to think this isn't operating as designed.
postgres_fdw does not attempt to import user-defined data types from the
remote server.  Per the manual:

    If the remote tables to be imported have columns of user-defined
    data types, the local server must have compatible types of the
    same names.

("Same names" includes the schema name, btw.)

От: nnd@go.com
Сообщение: BUG #13419: could not adopt C locale
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13420: Array function contains with null