Re: Custom function in where clause

От Pena Kupen
Тема Re: Custom function in where clause
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi and thank's guys!

First trying this Brendan's recommendation.

It seems only a small difference between sql and PL/pgSQL. from 40-->37. Not so good yet.
I will try Maxim's little later and you all know.

--
kupen

--
Wippies-vallankumous on täällä! Varmista paikkasi vallankumouksen eturintamassa ja liity Wippiesiin heti!
http://www.wippies.com/