Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/23/21 14:56, James Sewell wrote:

> Sorry, I could have been clearer - pg_stat_activity is what I'm looking
> at - I'm recording connection info from here every 15 seconds (from a
> superuser account so I don't get locked out). It never peaks above 300
> (in fact when the incident happens no new connections can come in so it
> falls to around 100) - yet I'm seeing the log lines claim that I'm still
> hitting 597 (600 - 3 reserved).

What is the query you are using against pg_stat_activity?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: James Sewell
Сообщение: Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached
Сообщение: Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached