Re: Tom lane - your email server is broken

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tom lane - your email server is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Shachar Shemesh <psql@shemesh.biz> writes:
> 1. What IP is black listed?

actcom.net.il's mail forwarders.

> 2. What spam blocking service is black listinging this IP?

Me personally.  I instituted that block about 9 months ago after
deciding that abuse@actcom.net.il was an alias for /dev/null; they
certainly did nothing about the repeated spam complaints I sent them.

[ checks mail logs ... ]  No, I don't think I want to unblock them
just yet; it doesn't look like the spam level has abated materially.
Perhaps you should find a less spam-friendly ISP.