Re: vacuumdb is failing with NUMBER OF INDEX TUPLES NOT THE SAME AS HEAP

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: vacuumdb is failing with NUMBER OF INDEX TUPLES NOT THE SAME AS HEAP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lonni Friedman <netllama@gmail.com> writes:
> All of a sudden last month (after about 3 years) I started getting
> this warning when vacuumdb was run:

> INFO:  Index pg_largeobject_loid_pn_index: Pages 903; Tuples 323847:
> Deleted 0.    CPU 0.04s/0.07u sec elapsed 0.10 sec.
> WARNING:  Index pg_largeobject_loid_pn_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES
> (323847) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP' (323802).
>     Recreate the index.

Hmm.  Is it always that same index, or have you seen this on other indexes?

I'm not aware of any known bug in 7.3.* that could lead to this sort of
error.  Don't suppose you have any suggestions about how to reproduce
the problem?