Re: [HACKERS] shouldn't pg_dumpall...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] shouldn't pg_dumpall...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
> Shouldn't pg_dumpall also dump user privileges?

I believe pg_dumpall -z does it right.  That's what I usually use.

I suggested making -z the default a while ago, but no one has gotten
around to doing something about it.  (It'd be easy enough, but tedious,
since you'd need to invent a new switch for turning off privilege-
dumping and then update all the documentation.  Sigh.)