Re: Removing pg_pltemplate and creating "trustable" extensions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Removing pg_pltemplate and creating "trustable" extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 16:17 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> On the other hand, there's the point that lots of people have probably
>> given out schema-CREATE privilege to users whom they wouldn't necessarily
>> wish to trust with INSTALL privilege.  Schema-CREATE is a pretty harmless
>> privilege, INSTALL much less so.

> CREATE doesn’t just control the ability to create schemas these days- it
> was extended to cover publications also not that long ago.

Oh really ... hm, that does make it a much bigger deal than I was
thinking.  Given that, I don't think there's any huge objection to
attaching this to CREATE, at least till we get around to a more
significant redesign.

Сообщение: Re: making the backend's json parser work in frontend code
Сообщение: Re: making the backend's json parser work in frontend code