Re: Server crash while trying to fetch EXPLAIN query results with a cursor

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Server crash while trying to fetch EXPLAIN query results with a cursor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rushabh Lathia <rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> writes:
> Above testcase endup with server crash. Crash is due to following assert
> into ScanQueryForLocks()
> Assert(parsetree->commandType != CMD_UTILITY);

Meh, yeah, more fallout from the CREATE TABLE AS representation change.

> PFA patch for the same.

Applied with some editorialization.  Thanks!

Сообщение: Re: We probably need autovacuum_max_wraparound_workers
Сообщение: Re: We probably need autovacuum_max_wraparound_workers