Re: Java Studio Creator

От Eric B. Ridge
Тема Re: Java Studio Creator
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mar 12, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Bob Pawley wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm having trouble connecting the Postgresql JDBC drivers to Java
> Studio Creator. No matter which of the Postgresql drivers, for
> version 8.1,  that I attempt for connection I continue to get an
> error message "wrong driver: org.postgresql.Driver for url: localhost"

I've never used Java Studio Creator, but based on the error message I
would guess that the JDBC URL provided is incorrect.

A format that the Postgres JDBC drivers like is:
    jdbc:postgresql://host/database

for example:
    jdbc:postgresql://localhost/jsc_test

This is all documented in Chapter 3 of Postgres' JDBC docs:
    http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/81/connect.html

eric