Re: What could cause a temp table to disappear?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What could cause a temp table to disappear?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> writes:
> On 02/27/2013 01:48 PM, François Beausoleil wrote:
>> Le 2013-02-27 à 16:45, Adrian Klaver a écrit :
>>> Also what client/library are you using to connect with?

>> I use Ruby & Sequel. Sequel is a very thin library over straight SQL.

> Everything else is the same? It is acting like something is closing a
> session on you. Could there be a connection pooler in the mix?

Or just closing a transaction --- note the ON COMMIT DROP.  I'm thinking
something in the client-side stack is doing something you don't expect.
Suggest turning on server-side logging (log_statement = all, maybe
log_connections too) rather than trusting this client-side log to be
telling the whole truth.

Сообщение: Re: What could cause a temp table to disappear?
Сообщение: Re: What could cause a temp table to disappear?