Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org> writes:
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2005, Tom Lane wrote:
>> So yeah, ILIKE looks just about completely broken for multibyte encodings.
>> The regexp code doesn't look better, btw, just differently broken ...

> So any chance to fix it before beta 3 (and also backpatch?) ?

Are you volunteering?

This stuff has never worked, so I don't feel that it qualifies as "must
fix for 8.1".  If you can come up with a believable low-impact patch,
I'd support putting it in now ... but my guess is that this is a
significant bit of work that will not get done in this release cycle.