Re: BUG #16104: Invalid DSA Memory Alloc Request in Parallel Hash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16104: Invalid DSA Memory Alloc Request in Parallel Hash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I ran the 150MB 4096 batch "sevenb" self-join with the "rotate" patch,
> and it worked as expected.  I'm now planning to commit that version,
> unless there are objections or someone wants to argue for a different
> way to spell rotate() etc.

FWIW, I do want to argue for a different way to spell that.  It seems
like a mighty generic function name --- in particular, there's no
hint of the word width we're rotating in.  Maybe "rotate32" would be
good enough, though I'm tempted to propose "pg_rotate32" or "rotate_bit32"
or some other variation on that.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16104: Invalid DSA Memory Alloc Request in Parallel Hash
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16104: Invalid DSA Memory Alloc Request in Parallel Hash