Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?

От Tony Lausin
Тема Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ahh. I see the point more clearly now. Perhaps the best strategy for
me is to press on with Postgres until the project is at a profitable
enough stage to merit a migration to Oracle - should Postgres become
an issue. I feel more confident about being able to migrate from
Postgres than from MySQL. I am financing this myself. hence the
apprehension about the cost. Is there another contender I should think
about.