Re: catalog corruption bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: catalog corruption bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeremy Drake <pgsql@jdrake.com> writes:
> I got an assert to fail.  I'm not entirely sure if this is helpful, but I
> managed to get a core dump with --enable-debug and --enable-cassert (with
> optimizations still on).  Let me know if there is anything else that would
> be useful to get out of this core file...

Fascinating --- that's not anywhere near where I thought your problem
was.  Which cache is this tuple in?  (Print *ct->my_cache)

The tableOid implies it's one of the caches on pg_amop, which makes
the whole thing stranger yet.  pg_amop doesn't change during normal
operation so there's no reason for one of its tuples to become dead.
You aren't creating/deleting operator classes in this database are
you?