Re: postgresql 7.3.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgresql 7.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Franco Bruno Borghesi <franco@akyasociados.com.ar> writes:
> I've downloaded the new version of postgresql, and when trying to compile it, I get some errors

> pg_dump.c:192: elements of array `long_options' have incomplete type
> pg_dump.c:273: warning: implicit declaration of function `getopt_long'

Hm.  It would seem that configure found the getopt_long() function in
libc, but the <getopt.h> include file either doesn't exist or doesn't
declare the function and associated structures.  Maybe you need to
install header files to go along with your libraries?

If you just want a quick and dirty solution, undefining HAVE_GETOPT_LONG
in src/include/pg_config.h would probably make it compile.