Re: The order of columns about WAL activity in pg_stat_statements

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: The order of columns about WAL activity in pg_stat_statements
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> writes:
> In pg_stat_statements docs, the columns about WAL activity are put
> in the table in the order of wal_bytes, wal_records and wal_fpi. But
> in the definition of pg_stat_statements view, wal_bytes is put last.
> So I think that it's better to reorder those columns in a consistent
> with the view definition. Patch attached. Thought?

I already fixed this in my pending patch to restructure the catalog
docs [1].

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/14810.1589128043%40sss.pgh.pa.us

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: The order of columns about WAL activity in pg_stat_statements