Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] Autocomplete on Postgres7.4beta5 not working?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ian Barwick <barwick@gmx.net> writes:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2003 23:47, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Another odd thing was that after completing "pg_catalog.", it
>> wouldn't go any further --- one must type "p" here, even though all the
>> possible completions begin "pg_".  (Possibly that could be fixed, but
>> I don't know readline's behavior well enough to be sure.)

> I'm not sure whether it's intended or not, but explicitly adding
> pg_catalog to the search path alleviates this.

It turns out that I unintentionally broke that a few days ago while
adding quote_ident() calls.  I've repaired that damage, so now you can
gopg_c<TAB><TAB>
and getpg_catalog.pg_
which is one less keystroke than I claimed before.  I still think it's
too many though ...