Re: Q: Escapes in jsonpath Idents

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Q: Escapes in jsonpath Idents
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Apr 24, 2024, at 05:46, Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:

> I have committed this patch, and backpatched it, as a bug fix, because the existing description was wrong.  To keep
thepatch minimal for backpatching, I didn't do the conversion to a list.  I'm not sure I like that anyway, because it
tendsto draw more attention to that part over the surrounding parts, which didn't seem appropriate in this case.  But
anyway,if you have any more non-bug-fix editing in this area, which would then target PG18, please send more patches.

Makes sense, that level of detail gets into the weeks so maybe doesn’t need to be quite so prominent as a list. Thank
you!

David

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Q: Escapes in jsonpath Idents
От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: Avoid orphaned objects dependencies, take 3