Re: BUG #3795: pg_dump is mis-dumping columns containing line breaks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3795: pg_dump is mis-dumping columns containing line breaks
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> Maybe your test case involves letting Windows mangle the line endings?

On reflection, I'm sure that's exactly what's happening.  I now remember
that one of the reasons for the old dump behavior was to make COPY data
a bit safer against line-ending mangling.  I've reverted this rather
ill-advised change in behavior, and added a note in the code to
hopefully prevent anyone from making the same mistake again.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3795: pg_dump is mis-dumping columns containing line breaks
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3795: pg_dump is mis-dumping columns containing line breaks