Re: WIP: Page space reservation (pgupgrade)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP: Page space reservation (pgupgrade)
Дата
Re: WIP: Page space reservation (pgupgrade)  (Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM> writes:
> Attached patch allows to setup storage parameter for space
> reservation.

What is the point of this?  We don't need it for 8.3->8.4, we aren't
going to back-patch such a thing into 8.2 or before (certainly not
before, since reloptions didn't exist before 8.2), and I would hope we
put in a more general solution than this for 8.4-to-later preparatory
fixes.