Re: pgsql (configure configure.in)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql (configure configure.in)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
eisentrp@csis.gvsu.edu writes:
> HEADER_STDC    -- result not used anywhere (except c.h, which used it wrongly)
> arpa/inet.h    -- result not used
> float.h        -- result not used everywhere
> limits.h    -- result not used everywhere
> netdb.h        -- result not used
> netinet/in.h    -- result not used
> sys/param.h    -- result not used

Hmm.  float.h and limits.h are both required by ANSI C, so it doesn't
surprise me that it's no longer necessary to test for their
availability.  (I guess not-quite-ANSI environments are getting scarcer
and scarcer.)  I am surprised that we're not seeing problems from
non-availability of the networking headers on some machines.  Oh well...
we can always add back the configure tests if we see proof they're
really needed, and in the meantime might as well save the cycles.