Re: Bad query performance with more conditions?

От tv@fuzzy.cz
Тема Re: Bad query performance with more conditions?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 17:14, Alban Hertroys
> <dalroi@solfertje.student.utwente.nl> wrote:
>>
>> You didn't provide explain analyse results for those queries, so I'm
>> just guessing here, but I think you should add indices to email_msg_id
>> and email_sender_text to speed up those queries.
>>
>> Alban Hertroys
>>

> Thanks for your suggestion.
> The explain analyzes provided in another mail.

No, you haven't. Alban asked for 'EXPLAIN ANALYZE' output but you've
provided just 'EXPLAIN' output - that's a big difference, as we can't see
if the statistics are off or what is going on.

Alban actually provided some useful insights in one of the following
e-mails, but EXPLAIN ANALYZE output would be useful to confirm his
conclusions.

Tomas