Re: License For Contribution [Was: Re: Ready to launch?]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: License For Contribution [Was: Re: Ready to launch?]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Omar Kilani <omar@tinysofa.org> writes:
> The elephant in the announcement box on the front page is a licensed
> derivative work of a royalty free image, and Emily Boyd grants the
> PostgreSQL Global Development Group the right to use said image on the
> postgresql.org website.
>
> Use by PostgreSQL International sites is possible, but a right to use
> must be granted by Emily Boyd for each licensee, as per the terms of the
> original license on the image.

Hmm.  As phrased, this would seem to require Emily to write a grant for
each Postgres mirror site.  While she might be happy to do that, I think
it'd become a bookkeeping nightmare in no time.  If the license you have
for the image requires these sorts of pushups then I agree with Joshua
--- we should look elsewhere.

Could we see the exact terms under which you licensed the image?

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: