Re: Trouble returning a text field from an SRF

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Trouble returning a text field from an SRF
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Rob Tester" <robtester@gmail.com> writes:
> I created my tuple that way and set the Datum using
> DirectFunctionCall1(...), but there still seems to be a limitation at 65535
> chars for the data. When my string is 65535 (or shorter) I get the text
> back. When it is longer I get nothing for the string, but the rest of the
> tuple is intact.

Maybe the problem is on the client side?  There's no visible restriction
in the code you quoted (though I am wondering a bit about what "wktStr"
is, and whether you've computed the required size of textOut correctly).

Сообщение: Re: Trouble returning a text field from an SRF
Сообщение: Re: Trouble returning a text field from an SRF