Re: Rearrangement of the HTML docs build rules

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Rearrangement of the HTML docs build rules
Дата
Re: Rearrangement of the HTML docs build rules  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think I have finally figured out a way to do this correctly now.

Yay.  The existing method completely sucks --- I find that it *never*
does one run on a rebuild, but at least two and sometimes three.
I don't know whether it's feasible to implement "rebuild only if the
index changed" in make, but we definitely haven't got that now, so
eliminating the attempt is no hardship.