Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics
Дата
Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Léonard Benedetti <benedetti@mlpo.fr> writes:
> Despite all that, I think this transition to Python 3 is wise, it is
> available since 2008. Python 2 is legacy and its last version (2.7) is a
> “end-of-life release”.

Doesn't matter.  We support both Python 2 and 3, and this script must
do so as well, else it's not getting committed.  Any desupport for
Python 2 in PG is very far away; no one has even suggested we consider
it yet.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics