Re: Unexpected plperl difference between 8.4 and 9.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unexpected plperl difference between 8.4 and 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alex Hunsaker <badalex@gmail.com> writes:
>> I can reproduce the failure with 5.14.2

> Me too, however it works for me with 5.14.1, looking more like a strange
> perl bug.

Curiously, I do *not* see the bug on my Fedora 16 machine, running
perl-5.14.2-198.fc16.x86_64

I wondered if Fedora is carrying a patch that fixes it, but none of
their dozen or so patches look related:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/perl.git/tree/?h=f16

Baffled...

Сообщение: Re: Unexpected plperl difference between 8.4 and 9.1
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected plperl difference between 8.4 and 9.1