Re: pg_rewind WAL segments deletion pitfall

От torikoshia
Тема Re: pg_rewind WAL segments deletion pitfall
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-10-31 00:26, Alexander Kukushkin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 at 08:50, torikoshia <torikoshia@oss.nttdata.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have very minor questions on the regression tests mainly regarding
>> the
>> consistency with other tests for pg_rewind:
>
> Please find attached a new version of the patch. It addresses all your
> comments.

Thanks for updating the patch!

> +extern void preserve_file(char *filepath);

Is this necessary?
This function was defined in older version patch, but no longer seems to
exist.

+# We use "perl -e 'exit(1)'" as a alternative to "false", because the
last one
'a' should be 'an'?

--
Regards,

--
Atsushi Torikoshi
NTT DATA Group Corporation

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: race condition in pg_class