Re: JDBC 4 Compliance

От REBruchs
Тема Re: JDBC 4 Compliance
Список pgsql-jdbc

Best regards,

Robert Bruchs

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Wooten [mailto:kdubb@me.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 6:19 PM
To: REBruchs
Cc: 'dmp'; 'PostgreSQL JDBC'
Subject: Re: [JDBC] JDBC 4 Compliance

Yes. You are referencing the Java 7 documentation which, as I referenced
previously, is JDBC 4.1; the mainstream driver does not currently only
covers JDBC 4.

If you look at the same Java 6 docs
(http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html),
which is JDBC 4, you'll see that there is no 24th column.