Re: pgsql: Fix contrib/pgcrypto to autoconfigure for OpenSSL when

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix contrib/pgcrypto to autoconfigure for OpenSSL when
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> I've got OpenSSL 0.9.6g 9 Aug 2002, is that just too old?

Not sure --- I forwarded your message to Marko for comment.

According to http://www.openssl.org/news/ you're short at least two
security fixes, so I don't feel any strong need to support 0.9.6g per se.
But if the same API issue exists in 0.9.6-current then we probably ought
to think about whether we can cope.  It looks to me like 0.9.6 is still
considered a supported branch by the OpenSSL community.