Re: pgsql: Move tablespace path re-creation from the makefiles to pg_regres

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Move tablespace path re-creation from the makefiles to pg_regres
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 05:51:54PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Say, as attached.  (Windows part is untested.)

> One thing that's changing in this patch is that testtablespace would
> be created even if the input directory does not exist when using
> --make-testtablespace-dir.

Yeah, I do not see a reason for there to be a connection.  It's not
pg_regress' job to decide whether the testtablespace directory is
needed or not.

> Worth noting that snprintf() is used twice instead of once to build
> the tablespace path string.

Yeah.  I considered making a global variable so that there'd be
just one instance of that, but didn't think it amounted to less
mess in the end.

> The Windows part works correctly.

Thanks for testing!  I'll push this after the release is tagged.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Move tablespace path re-creation from the makefiles to pg_regres
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Move tablespace path re-creation from the makefiles to pg_regres