Re: MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 1934906735

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 1934906735
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net> writes:
> On August 27, 2002 09:13 am, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Zero failures in a dozen iterations here.  Anyone else see it?

> NetBSD issue?  It does it on all the NetBSD systems I tried it on.

Hm.  The first thing I thought was "portability problem" --- I had been
testing on HPUX.  But I just tried it on a Linux Intel box and see no
failure there either.

> I will be putting 7.2.2 on AIX shortly.

Note I'm testing CVS tip, not 7.2.  Could we have fixed whatever the bug
is?  Seems unlikely, if it just appeared between 7.2 and 7.2.1 for you.

Another possible reason for differences is configuration.  I used a
pretty plain-vanilla configure:

./configure --with-CXX --with-tcl --enable-cassert --enable-debug

How about you?