Re: order by and view def.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: order by and view def.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
salah jubeh <s_jubeh@yahoo.com> writes:
> There is something strange with the views definitions, I have "order by"
> statement amended to the views where the view is ordered by all the columns in
> the view. Is this a common behavior?

> Ps: I am using postgresql 8.3

If the views use SELECT DISTINCT, PG versions before 8.4 will force all
the DISTINCT columns to appear in the sort list.  That's an
implementation detail we got rid of in 8.4 ...

Сообщение: Re: Constraint to ensure value does NOT exist in another table?
Сообщение: Re: Constraint to ensure value does NOT exist in another table?