Re: dumping and reloading ONLY large objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dumping and reloading ONLY large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Frank Joerdens <frank@joerdens.de> writes:
> What I'd need is to dump ONLY the large objects and reload those into
> the new db. Such a procedure, however, does not seem to be doumented.

I don't think that the current code supports that, but it seems like
it'd be reasonably easy to modify pg_dump to dump only blobs, or to
modify pg_restore to extract only blobs from a dump file.

Сообщение: Re: HELP! BUG? pg_dump mucks up grant/revoke
Сообщение: Re: HELP! BUG? pg_dump mucks up grant/revoke