Re: Order of checking for readline support libraries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Order of checking for readline support libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Sounds fine.  The only question is whether we want to do this during RC.
> I suppose the build farm has enough coverage to allow it.

Actually I changed my mind: this is just a transient requirement for
Fedora, because once libtermcap is gone, the existing configure code
will do fine.  So I'm thinking of handling it through a temporary RPM
patch, rather than risking breaking any other platforms.