Re: pg_filedump 9.3: checksums (and a few other fixes)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_filedump 9.3: checksums (and a few other fixes)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com> writes:
> This patch is in the current CommitFest, does it still need to be
> reviewed? If so, I notice that the version in pgfoundry's CVS is
> rather different than the version the patch seems to have been built
> against (presumably the pg_filedump-9.2.0.tar.gz release), and
> conflicts in several places with cvs tip.

Yeah, I pushed some basic 9.3 compatibility fixes into pg_filedump CVS
a few weeks back.  If someone could rebase the patch against that,
I'd appreciate it.

> Also, would anyone be willing to convert this repository to git and
> post it on github or similar?

I know it's time to get off of pgfoundry, but doing so for pg_filedump
is way down the priority list ...