Re: How do I tell?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How do I tell?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
ken.corey@atomic-interactive.com writes:
> I'm currently running postgres 7.1b3 (Yes, I know it's an older version),
> and I'm seeing some strange behavior.

There are quite a few known bugs in 7.1b3.  You really should update to
the release version before you get bitten, rather than after...

> Is there any way in which I can see exactly the query that a postgres
> process is processing?

Attach to it with gdb and do "p debug_query_string" (you need 7.1.1
for this to work).  Alternatively, enable query logging (-d2 to
postmaster or appropriate thing in postgresql.conf), and look in the
log to see what query it accepted last.