Re: Strange behavior

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Strange behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I am pondering trying to get the FAQ entry incorporated into the actual
> documentation.

Not sure how much it'd help, but we have warnings against mistakes
that are far less common than this one, so sure why not.

Taking a quick gander at the docs, it seems like the thing to do would be
to add something to the head text in 9.23. Subquery Expressions, and then
remove any duplicative statements from the individual 9.23.x subsections.