Query results differ depending on operating system (using GIN)

От Artur Dabrowski
Тема Query results differ depending on operating system (using GIN)
Дата
Re: Query results differ depending on operating system (using GIN)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I have been redirected here from pg-general.

I tested full text search using GIN index and it turned out that the results
depend on operating system. Not all the rows are found when executing some
of queries on pg server installed on Win XP SP3 and CentOS 5.4, while
everything seems to be fine on Ubuntu 4.4.1.

More details and tested queries are described here:
http://old.nabble.com/Incorrect-FTS-results-with-GIN-index-ts29172750.html

I hope you can help with this weird problem.

Regards
Artur