Re: Bug?? -- Alter table drop constraint doesn't seem to work on a primary key constraint in 7.2beta2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug?? -- Alter table drop constraint doesn't seem to work on a primary key constraint in 7.2beta2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Barry Lind <barry@xythos.com> writes:
> files31=# alter table XYF_FILES DROP CONSTRAINT XYF_FILES_PK;
> ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near ";"

You forgot the RESTRICT/CASCADE option.

> I am assuming that this syntax should work because it is documented in
> the 7.2 docs.

If it's documented without the option then the docs are in error;
where are you looking?

Сообщение: Re: best method of reloading pg_hba.conf
Сообщение: Re: best method of reloading pg_hba.conf