Re: Problems invoking psql. Help please.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problems invoking psql. Help please.
Дата
Re: Problems invoking psql. Help please.  (Hugh Esco <hesco@greens.org>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hugh Esco <hesco@greens.org> writes:
>> biko:/usr/bin# ls -al | grep psql
>> lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           10 Oct 10 16:24 psql -> pg_wrapper

> This seems to say that Other users, like postgres, should be able to
> execute it.  I'm confused, here.

The permissions attached to a symbolic link are meaningless, in all Unix
variants I've dealt with.  You need to look at the permissions of the
linked-to object (here, pg_wrapper) instead...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problems invoking psql. Help please.
Сообщение: Re: Problems invoking psql. Help please.