Re: [GENERAL] storing large files in database - performance

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] storing large files in database - performance
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] storing large files in database - performance  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
On 5/16/2017 7:35 AM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> When my (JDBC based) SQL client and the database server are on the same computer...

node.js is Javascript, not java w/ jdbc

От: Igor Neyman
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Different query plan used for the same query dependingon how parameters are passed