Re: pgsql: Introduce latches.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Introduce latches.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> writes:
>> Portions Copyright (c) 1994, Regents of the University of California

> Is that line needed for new files introduced by the Community?

If you can show clearly that no part of a new file has any connection
to the historical Postgres code base, then no you wouldn't need to
include such a credit.  But that seems like an improbable assumption
for most new code added to Postgres.  By and large, I think we should
acknowledge our connections to the work that's gone before, not try
to deny that there's any.